Raw Food Classes
Every year, Raw Food Workshops with Chef Dayal Shabtai:
Next workshop in January 2014
Learn the benefits of the Raw Food Diet in your daily life, and its implications and detox properties. Grab the very healthy way of preparing raw food in your own kitchen and live longer!
Prices & Reservation
INR 2,000 per person for a 1 day class
INR 5,400 for a 3 days workshop
How to make a Reservation
- Confirm your seat by paying just INR 500 online. Pay the rest in cash at the beginning of the class.
- Block your seat by booking online and choosing the “Pay later” option.
- Date change: Let us know 3 days in advance in case of a date change. If there is a vacant spot, we’ll definitely accommodate you.
- Cancellations made 3 days before the class will be fully refunded.
4:30pm: Lecture on the basic principles of Raw food: what is Raw Food, benefits, enzymes, detoxification. How to combine Raw Food in our daily diet and knowledge on the kitchen equipments.
5:00am: Advance preparation and practical experience in preparation
7:30 am: Healthy dinner to enjoy your self cooked dishes, or parcel it to take away
Menu / What you’ll learn to cookn (4 types of dishes per class)
- Crackers and breads,
- Rolls and wraps ,
- Ice creams
- many more raw recipes.
- All ingredients required for the class
- A small cookbook with the main recipes will be provided at the beginning of the class.
- Lunch! You cook what you eat
- Alcoholic drinks or non-alcoholic beverages during the lunch
- Hotel pickup / drop (to be arranged at the an extra cost)